USEFUL LINKS AND SEARCHES!!!

Wednesday, September 23, 2009

FIRST DAY of my FIRST BABY "named VASH"

It was about 5pm on 30-Aug2009 when my wife was brought to hospital (Lady of Mercy) in Bacolod city as she had showing a symptoms of birth giving. I got mixed feeling on that time, I'm excited but a bit nervous too. I do believe my wife was strong and brave. Though, at midnight she started complaining the spontaneous pain somewhere in her back. Few hours past the labor started and eventually before long she successfully delivered our baby boy on 31-Aug-2009 9am. "I named him VASH" . My baby weights 7lbs and 6oz, and 51cm long. I just can't believe I have a baby, I couldn't explain the happiness I felt when I first saw him. The video below is my baby's first video, he's even not cleaned yet. I love him so much.

I got also some pictures after he was cleaned at the hospital.


On the following day...we left from the Hospital and brought my baby at home. We dressed him his first new baby clothes. He is so adorable.


Mama and baby Vash...One of the loveliest photo i got!


Mommylo and baby Vash...Looks like baby Vash doesn't like the smells =)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hahaha,baho guro,hehehe

Anonymous said...

cute,cute baby vash,mmmwwwaaaahhhh...

Post a Comment

PLEASE DON'T SPAM (it'll be deleted)...THANKS