USEFUL LINKS AND SEARCHES!!!

Friday, April 16, 2010

7th month of baby Vash



Sit like a son of a KING :-)








Now you made your own style.











Seriously you're getting weighty, it's about time to practice walking.








That's a good boy...Pls stay sweet like that while we're eating...Thank you.







Oh...you're awake!










I saw baby Vash kissing Papa on the cheek. Oh, what a laugh it would have been if Mama had only seen.





A Hug Poem...
"It's a wondrous what a hug can do. A hug can cheer you when you're blue. A hug can say, "I love you" or, say "I hate you to see you go."






I don't understand...you saw something you like or what?






Papa: Give me that chicken bone..will you?
Vash: Namm..Namm..Namm..
Papa: Ok, got it. You won.









Vash and Papa is on the horse riding.










Mama + Papa = Vash

0 comments:

Post a Comment

PLEASE DON'T SPAM (it'll be deleted)...THANKS